Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm SOLD!

On the GAPS Diet, you're detoxing your body. Dr. NCM wants you to get rid of as many chemicals and toxins from your environment as possible. Since this diet takes so much work, I wanted to do it as correctly as possible. Although you can't eliminate every chemical from your life, reducing the burden on the body is very helpful.

So, it's been a year of experimenting! I've tried lots of natural products, I've made some homemade cleaning products, but NEVER have I found something as AWESOME as this!

E-Cloths 


In fact I usually don't recommend something to someone unless I have at least used it for a month, to make sure that I absolutely love it. Well, I've had this product for a total of 24 hours, and I would recommend this to everyone!

My sister-n-law was just talking about how great her microfiber cloths were. Last year a friend of mine had shown me her special microfiber cloths, and I couldn't believe how streak free her windows were with just water. I remember they were expensive, and I wasn't ready to do research on cleaning supplies. Now that these cloths are everywhere, I didn't want to invest in something that was expensive, but I also didn't want the so-called "cheap" ones either, because I heard they didn't clean as well.

Last night I was walking around HOME GOODS, and on the clearance table was a two-pack of these microfiber cloths. I thought, why not, $4 a piece, I'll give them a try, there on sale for heaven sakes! I had purchased the glass and polishing cloth, which could be used on mirrors, windows, stainless steel appliances, stove tops and granite counter tops.

I first tried it out my kids mirror upstairs in their bathroom. Toothpaste and all! (I hate the smell of Windex, and my natural cleaners clean the mirror, but leave a little leftover streak, and smell like vinegar.) I dampened one cloth, wiped down the mirror, and then went over it with my dry cloth. The mirror was soooo crystal clear. I couldn't believe it. I then tried my black granite counter top in my kitchen, that shows every smudge, fingerprint, sponge mark etc. Again, it cleaned up beautifully. ( I cant stop looking at it.) I then tried all my stainless steel appliances and my stove top. The thing that has impressed me the most, after it is clean, it's smudge-proof for a while. I have been opening and closing my fridge all day since cleaning it, and not a fingerprint or mark on it. I know it will start smudging in due time, but it keeps it clean longer. Weird!

I finally decided to look them up online. I saw a picture of a lady cleaning a bathtub with them. I thought if this could clean a bathtub, scum ring and all, without baking soda or some kind of scrubbing agent, I will be thoroughly impressed. So I went upstairs, and tried it in my kids bath. The ring around the tub cleaned up so quickly, without even breaking a sweat, with just WATER! Can you tell I'm a little excited about this?

They are allergy-friendly, they have the good housekeeping seal, you rinse them out with water, and throw them in your laundry every once in a while to get them cleaned, they save you money, there just awesome!

I'm getting a few more and arming all my kids with one wet cloth and one dry cloth, and I bet we can get the house cleaner a lot faster.  You can visit there website for more info. www.ecloth.com. I'm not getting paid to say any of this, I just think AWESOMENESS should be shared!

Brittney

2 comments:

  1. Oh man now I really need to go check Out home goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCORE!! What a deal, I thought mine were good, but that sounds incredible! Did you go back and buy Home Goods out?

    ReplyDelete